My Saved Filters
The purpose of this option is to enable the user to select a previously created filter and save it, without the need to create it again.
The purpose of this option is to enable selecting only specific markets to get the data from.
- Bond, compound instr. cons. of several bonds
- Share, unit, particip. cert.Bank-issued MTN, German savings bond
- Other instruments without cash-flow
- Insurance policies
- Structured instruments
- Interest Rate
- Rest-quota attestation (DE)
- Right, subscrip. right, fraction acc.
- National currencies
- Trust cert.unit/fund, invest. foundation units
- Trust cert/Co-partner share
- Invest.-/deposit-/savings book
- REPO/Securities Lending and Borrowing
- Dividend-right cert./Dividend coupon (inactive)
- Synthetic instrument
- Forward transactions
- Technical instrument
- FRN, debenture with var. interest rate
- Leveraged products
- ETD Contract specification
- Money market instrument (CD/CP)
- Other instruments with cash-flow
- Coins (inactive)
- Precious metals (inactive)
- Convertible bond
- Precious metal certificate (inactive)
- Technical currencies
- Options (call/put)
- Combined transactions
The purpose of this option is to enable selecting only a given stock type to display data for.
- Aeronautic & astronautic industry
- Agriculture & fishery
- Banks & other credit instructions
- Building materials & building industry
- Cantons, federal states, provinces, etc
- Cities, municipal authorities
- Computer hardware & networking
- Countries & central governments
- Electrical appliances & components
- Electronics & semiconductors
- Energy & water supply
- Environmental services & recycling
- Financial, investment & other diversified comp.
- Food & soft drinks
- Forestry, paper & forest products
- Graphics, publishing & printing media
- Healthcare & social services
- Insurance companies
- Internet, software & I services
- Investment trusts/funds & provisioning inst.
- Lodging & catering ind., leisure facilities
- Mechanical engineering & industrial equip.
- Mining, coal & steel
- Miscellaneous consumer goods
- Miscellaneous services
- Miscellaneous trading companies
- Mortgage & funding institutions (MBS, ABS)
- Non-classifiable/non-classified institutions
- Non-ferrous metals
- Packaging industries
- Petroleum/Oil and natural gas
- Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics & med. Products
- Photographic & optics
- Precious metals & precious stones
- Public, non-profit institutions
- Real estate
- Retail trade & department stores
- Rubber & tires
- Supranational organizations
- Textiles, garments & leather goods
- Tobacco & alcoholic beverages
- Traffic & Transportation
- Various capital goods
- Watch & clock industry, jewellery
The purpose of this option is to enable selecting only given stock sectors to display data for.
The purpose of this option is to filter the results by using the previously saved scans. For example, if the user has created a scan with the IBM, GOOG and MSFT symbols, then the filter result will show the data only for those 3 symbols (and any additional filters applied).
The purpose of this option is to specify the companies that have news, filings, or earnings on a given day or the last three days.